Open Source (transparent) Credit Score - why not make it clear?

2019, age of GDPR, privacy, surveillance, why not make your home address public?

Check this out: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/111164/virtual-landline-to-achieve-better-credit-score-is-that-a-worthy-investment

Me:
On a personal note, I see gross deficiencies in the current credit score system and I'm planning to establish a new, transparent, open-source standard. Me being a 100 baseline, obviously.
Some other guy:
 "I'm planning to establish a new, transparent, open-source standard" might be why you were down voted. Not only is it quixotic, but off-topic.
It's your life, your choice, your decisions, your free will.

For quite a long time I was against owning a property. You can see my attitude in a series of questions on Stack Exchange, just follow my profile. Many questions about mortgages, this is one of them: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/71445/how-long-i-should-pay-the-mortgage-to-break-even-when-selling-is-2-years-enoug

Everything is changing.

While I understand economic incentives I decide to make an emotional decision from a rational point of view... Will that make it rational?

One way or another, I'll ask WikiLeaks if they received any data about how the existing credit score system works.

As always rational game-theory incentives:
If someone is able to do that, they would probably rather do it secretly and then milk it for billions by selling the results of the secret for a long time without selling the secret itself, as FICO has done.
via: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/70038/would-open-source-credit-score-formulas-be-feasible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the call...

Reporting rent to increase credit score - but would too many loans not act against me?

Obtaining landline to achieve better credit score?